EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 175, 201835th International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory (Lattice 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||9 Software Development|
|Published online||26 March 2018|
- C. DeTar, Lattice QCD Application Development within the US DOE Exascale Computation Project, in Proceedings, 35th International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory (Lattice2017): Granada, Spain, to appear in EPJ Web Conf. [Google Scholar]
- https://exascaleproject.org/ [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Boyle, G. Cossu, A. Yamaguchi, A. Portelli, PoS LATTICE2015, 023 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Boyle, PoS LATTICE2016, 013 (2017), 1702.00208 [Google Scholar]
- R. Farber, ed., Parallel Programming with OpenACC, 1st edn. (Morgan Kaufmann, Boston, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Karlin, T. Scogland, A.C. Jacob, S.F. Antao, G.T. Bercea, C. Bertolli, B.R. de Supinski, E.W. Draeger, A.E. Eichenberger, J. Glosli et al., Early Experiences Porting Three Applications to OpenMP 4.5 (Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2016), pp. 281–292 [Google Scholar]
- OpenMP 4.5 IBM November 2015 Hackathon: Current Status and Lessons Learned, https://codesign.llnl.gov/pdfs/2015-11-IBM-OpenMP-Hackathon-outbrief-final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/NVIDIA/jitify [Google Scholar]
- K. Clark, https://github.com/maddyscientist/coalesced_ptr [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.