EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Recent advances in lidar technology|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- T. Refaat, U. Singh, J. Yu, M. Petros, S. Ismail, M. Kavaya, K. Davis, 2015: Evaluation of an airborne triple-pulsed 2 μm IPDA lidar for simultaneous and independent atmospheric water vapor and carbon dioxide measurements, Appl. Opt. 54, 1387-1398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- U. Singh, B. Walsh, J. Yu, M. Petros, M. Kavaya, T. Refaat, N. Barnes, 2015: Twenty years of Tm:Ho:YLF and LuLiF laser development for global wind and carbon dioxide active remote sensing, Opt. Mater. Exp. 5, 827-837. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Refaat, U. Singh, M. Petros, R. Remus, J. Yu, 2015: Self-calibration and laser energy monitor validations for a double-pulsed 2-μm CO2 integrated path differential absorption lidar application, Appl. Opt. 54, 7240-7251. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Walsh, N. Barnes, M. Petros, J. Yu, U. Singh, 2004; Spectroscopy and modeling of solid state lanthanide lasers: Application to trivalent Tm and Ho in YLiF and LuLiF, J. Appl. Phys. 95, 3255–3271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bagheri, G. Spiers, C. Frez, S. Forouhar, F. Aflatouni, 2015; Linewidth measurement of distributed-feedback semiconductor lasers operating near 2.05 μm, IEEE Phot. Tech. Let. 27, 1934-1937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, J. Abshire, J. Beck, 2014: HgCdTe e-APD detector arrays with single photon sensitivity for space lidar applications, Proc. of SPIE 9114, 91140K. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.