EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Recent advances in lidar technology|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- M. Brydegaard, A. Gebru, and S. Svanberg, “Super resolution laser radar with blinking atmospheric particles – application to interacting flying insects.,” Prog. Electromagn. Res., vol. 147, pp. 141-151, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brydegaard, “Towards quantitative optical cross sections in entomological laser radar – Potential of temporal and spherical parameterizations for identifying atmospheric fauna,” PLoS One, vol. 10, p. e0135231, 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhao, E. Malmqvist, S. Török, P.-E. Bengtsson, S. Svanberg, J. Bood, et al., “Dual-band continuous-wave lidar system employed for particle classification,” To appear, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mei and M. Brydegaard, “Atmospheric aerosol monitoring by an elastic Scheimpflug lidar system,” Optics Express, vol. 23, pp. A1613-A1628, 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mei and M. Brydegaard, “Continuous-wave differential absorption lidar,” Laser & Photonics Reviews, vol. 9, pp. 629-636, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhao, M. Ljungholm, E. Malmqvist, G. Bianco, L.-A. Hansson, S. Svanberg, et al., “Inelastic Hyperspectral Lidar for Profiling Aquatic Ecosystems,” Laser & Photonics Reviews, vol. 10, pp. 807–813, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Hooper and G. M. Frick, “Lidar detected spike returns,” J. Appl. Remote Sensing, vol. 4, p. 4(1) 043549, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Numata, H. Riris, S. Li, S. Wu, S. R. Kawa, M. Krainak, et al., “Development of optical parametric amplifier for lidar measurements of trace gases on Earth and Mars,” in SPIE Optical Engineering+ Applications, 2011, pp. 81590E-81590E-8. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gebru, M. Brydegaard, E. Rohwer, and P. Neethling, “Probing insect backscatter cross-section and melanization using kHz optical remote detection system,” SPIE, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, vol. 16611P, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zeil, V. Pasiskevicius, and F. Laurell, “Efficient spectral control and tuning of a high-power narrow-linewidth Ybdoped fiber laser using a transversely chirped volume Bragg grating,” Optics Express, vol. 21, pp. 4027-4035, 2013/02/25 2013. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mei and M. Brydegaard, “Development of a Scheimpflug lidar system for atmospheric aerosol monitoring,” presented at the International Laser Radar conference 27, NYC, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Malmqvist, S. Jansson, S. Torok, and M. Brydegaard, “Effective parameterization of laser radar observations of atmospheric fauna,” Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, IEEE Journal of, vol. PP, pp. 1-1, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Malmqvist, M. Brydegaard, M. Aldén, and J. Bood, “CW-Laser Radar for Combustion Diagnostics,” in Imaging and Applied Optics 2016, Heidelberg, 2016, p. LW2G.2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.