EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Recent advances in lidar technology|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Eloranta, E. W.: High Spectral Resolution Lidar, in Lidar: Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Klaus Weitkamp ed., Springer, NY, pp. 25-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hair J.W. et al, 2001: High spectral resolution lidar with iodine-vapor filters: measurement of atmospheric-state and aerosol profiles, Applied Optics, Vol. 40, Issue 30, pp. 5280-5294. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z-S. et al 2009: Iodine-filter-based high spectral resolution lidar for atmospheric temperature measurements, Optics Letters, Vol. 34, Issue 18, pp. 2712-2714. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Razenkov Ilya et al, 2015: Atmospheric temperature profile measurements performed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison High Spectral Resolution Lidar, Conference papers ILRC27. [Google Scholar]
- Razenkov Ilya et al, 2017: University of Wisconsin-Madison High Spectral Resolution Lidar, Conference papers ILRC28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.