EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Middle and Upper atmospheric lidar|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- S. Solomon. Stratospheric ozone depletion: A review of concepts and history. Reviews of Geophysics, 37(3):275–316, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Measures. Laser Remote Sensing: Fundamentals and Applications. Krieger Pub Co; New edition edition (August 1991). [Google Scholar]
- S. Godin, A. Carswell, D. Donovan, H. Claude, W. Steinbrecht, S. McDermid, T. McGee, M. Gross, H. Nakane, D. Swart, et al. Ozone differential absorption lidar algorithm intercomparison. Applied optics, 38(30):6225–6236, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- T. Leblanc and F. Gabarrot. Critical assessment and standardized reporting of vertical filtering and error propagation in the data processing algorithms of the ndacc lidars. Technical report, NDAAC, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Sica and A. Haefele. Retrieval of temperature from a multiple-channel rayleigh-scatter lidar using an optimal estimation method. volume 54, pages 1872–1889. OSA, Mar 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Rodgers. Inverse Methods for Atmospheric Sounding: Theory and Practice. World Scientific Publishing, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.