EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar applications in Weather/Meteorology, air quality and climate-global change|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Behrendt, A., Pal, S., Wulfmeyer, V. and Lammel, G., 2011. A novel approach for the characterization of transport and optical properties of aerosol particles near sources. Part I: Measurement of particle backscatter coefficient maps with a scanning UV lidar. Atmospheric environment, 45(16), pp.2795-2802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Späth, F., Behrendt, A., Muppa, S.K., Metzendorf, S., Riede, A. and Wulfmeyer, V., 2016. 3-D water vapor field in the atmospheric boundary layer observed with scanning differential absorption lidar. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 9(4), pp.1701-1720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Wekker, S.F. and Mayor, S.D., 2009. Observations of atmospheric structure and dynamics in the Owens Valley of California with a ground-based, eye-safe, scanning aerosol lidar. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 48(7), pp.1483-1499. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mayor, S.D., Spuler, S.M., Morley, B.M. and Loew, E., 2007. Polarization lidar at 1.54 μm and observations of plumes from aerosol generators. Optical Engineering, 46(9), pp.096201-096201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American National Standards Institute, Z136.6, 2015. American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers Outdoors, American National Standards Institute, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Spinhirne, J.D., 1993. Micro pulse lidar. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 31(1), pp.48-55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Welton, E.J., Campbell, J.R., Spinhirne, J.D. and Scott III, V.S., 2001, February. Global monitoring of clouds and aerosols using a network of micropulse lidar systems. In Second International Asia-Pacific Symposium on Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Environment, and Space (pp. 151-158). International Society for Optics and Photonics. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.