EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidars applications in atmospheric structure and composition: Aerosols, clouds, trace gases|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- L. Menut, C. Flamant, J. Pelon, and P. H. Flamant, 1999: Urban boundary-layer height determination from lidar measurements over the Paris area, Appl. Opt. 38, 945-954. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Brooks, 2003: Finding boundary layer top: Application of a wavelet covariance transform to lidar backscatter profiles, J. Atmos. and Oceanic Technol. 20, 1092-1105. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kovalev, A. Petkov, C. Wold, and W. M. Hao, 2011: Lidar monitoring of the regions of intense backscatter with poorly defined boundaries”, Appl. Opt. 50, 103-109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/4913/. [Google Scholar]
- http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/4874/. [Google Scholar]
- http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/4819/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.