EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidars applications in atmospheric structure and composition: Aerosols, clouds, trace gases|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Heymsfield, A. et al, 2014, Relationships between Ice Water Content and Volume Extinction Coefficient from In Situ Observations for Temperatures from 0° to -86°C: Implications for Spaceborne Lidar Retrievals J. Appl. Meteor. Climatol., 53, 479–505, doi: 10.1175/JAMC-D-13-087.1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Grzych and J. G. Mason, Conditions Associated with Jet Engine Power Loss and Damage Due to Ingestion of Ice Particles: What We’ve Learned Through 2009 14th Conf. Aviat. Range, Aerosp. Meteorol., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wendisch M., J.L. Brenguier, 2013: Airborne Measurements for Environmental Research: Methods and Instruments. Willey, 641p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davison, C. R. et al, 2012, Naturally Aspirating Isokinetic Total Water Content Probe: Pre-flight Wind Tunnel Testing and Design Modifications AIAA Paper 2012-3040, 4th Atmospheric and Space Environments Conference, 25 - 28 June 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana. [Google Scholar]
- Sasano, Y. et al, 1979, Geometrical form factor in the laser radar equation: an experimental determination Appl. Opt. 18, 3908-3910. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wolde, M. and Pazmany, A., 2005, NRC Dual-Frequency Airborne Radar For Atmospheric Research, Proc. 32nd Conf. on Radar Meteorology, Albuquerque, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Leroy, D. et al., 2016, HAIC/HIWC field campaigns - Specific findings on ice crystals characteristics in high ice water content cloud regions", 8th AIAA Atm. and Space Env. Conf., AIAA 2016-4056. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.