EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Y. Hara, K. Yumimoto, I. Uno, A. Shimizu, N. Sugimoto, Z. Liu, and D. M. Winker. Asian dust outflow in the pbl and free atmosphere retrieved by NASA CALIPSO and an assimilated dust transport model. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 9(4):1227–1239, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Johnson, J. M. Haywood, J. M. Langridge, E. Darbyshire, W. T. Morgan, K. Szpek, J. K. Brooke, F. Marenco, H. Coe, P. Artaxo, K. M. Longo, J. P. Mulcahy, G. W. Mann, M. Dalvi, and N. Bellouin. Evaluation of biomass burning aerosols in the HadGEM3 climate model with observations from the SAMBBA field campaign. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16(22):14657–14685, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Landulfo, S. R. Freitas, K. M. Longo, S. T. Uehara, and P. Sawamura. A comparison study of regional atmospheric simulations with an elastic backscattering lidar and sunphotometry in an urban area. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 9(18):6767–6774, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianfei Peng, Min Hu, Zhaoheng Gong, Xudong Tian, Ming Wang, Jing Zheng, Qingfeng Guo, Wei Cao, Wei Lv, Weiwei Hu, Zhijun Wu, and Song Guo. Evolution of secondary inorganic and organic aerosols during transport: A case study at a regional receptor site. Environmental Pollution, 218:794 – 803, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey S. Reid, Thomas F. Eck, Sundar A. Christopher, Peter V. Hobbs, and Brent Holben. Use of the ångstrom exponent to estimate the variability of optical and physical properties of aging smoke particles in Brazil. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 104(D22):27473–27489, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Waquet, F. Peers, P. Goloub, F. Ducos, F. Thieuleux, Y. Derimian, J. Riedi, M. Chami, and D. Tanré. Retrieval of the Eyjafjallajökull volcanic aerosol optical and microphysical properties from POLDER/PARASOL measurements. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 14(4):1755–1768, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.