EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2018The 28th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 28)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Commercial lidar systems, ceilometers and critical components|
|Published online||13 April 2018|
- Dabas, A., Remy, S., Bergot, T (2012) Use of a Sodar to Improve the Forecast of Fogs and Low Clouds on Airports, Pure Appl. Geophys. vol 169, pg. 769–781, doi: 10.1007/s00024-011-0334-y [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LITTLE, C.G. (1969), Acoustic methods for the remote probing of the lower atmosphere, Proc. IEEE. vol 57, 571–578 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VÄÏSÄLA Ceilometer CL31user’s guide [Google Scholar]
- PCS.2000-24/64/MF/LP User Manual, METEK Gmbh, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Ungureanu, I. S. Stefan, and D. Nicolae (2010) Investigation of the cloud cover and Planetary Boundary Layer (PBL) characteristics using Ceilometer CL 31. Romanian Reports in Physics, vol 62, nr. 2, pg. 396-404 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.