EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The XXI International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (AYSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Condensed Matter Physics|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- “Neutron Generators for Analytical Purposes,” IAEA, Vienna, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Konobeevsky, L.N. Latysheva, N.M. Sobolevsky, and R.D. Ili, “Optimizing the Collimator/Shielding Configuration of the NG-430 Neutron Generator”, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Physics, 2011, Vol. 75, No. 4, pp. 449-453, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Chichester and B.W. Blackburn, “Radiation fields from neutron generators shielded with different materials”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 261 (2007) 845-849. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bergaoui, N. Reguigui, C.K. Gary, M.A. Pinstripe and J.T. Cremer, “Design, testing and optimization of a neutron radiography system based on a Deuterium-Deuterium (D-D) neutron generator,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Ruskov, Yu.N. Kopatch, V.M. Bystritsky et al., TANGRA-Setup for the Investigation of Nuclear Fission induced by 14.1 MeV neutrons. Physics Procedia, 64 (2015) 163-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skoy V.R., Kopatch Yu.N., Ruskov I., A versatile multi-detector gamma-ray spectrometry system for investigation of neutron induced reactions. 21st International Seminar on Interaction of Neutrons with Nuclei, ISINN-21, 20-25 May 2013, Alushta, Ukraine, pp. 242-248. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.