EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- V. Barraclough, J. Novotný, P. Šafařík: Study of Flow around Model of Cooling Tower by Means of 2D Particle Image Velocimetry Measurement. Experimental Fluid Mechanics, EPJ Web of Conferences, 01/2017 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Barraclough, J. Novotný, P. Šafařík: Experimental Investigation of 3D Vortex Structures in Wake of Hyperboloid-Shaped Model, Topical Problems of Fluid Mechanics, Conference Proceedings (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zdravkovich: Flow around Circular Cylinders. Vol.2: Applications, Oxford University Press, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Pattenden, S.R. Turnock, X. Zhang.: Measurements of the Flow over a Low-Aspect-Ratio Cylinder Mounted on a Ground Plane, Experiments in Fluids 39: 10–21. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Heseltine: Flow around a Circular Cylinder with a Free End. A Thesis for the Degree of Master of Science, The Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Saskatchewan, Canada (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Sumner, J.L. Heseltine: Tip Vortex Structure for a Circular Cylinder with a Free End, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 96, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakamoto, M. Arie: Vortex Shedding from a Rectangular Prism and a Circular Cylinder Placed Vertically in a Turbulent Boundary Layer. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, pp. 147–165, vol. 126, (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Standard EN 1991-1-4:2005 Eurocode 1: Actions on Structures. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jirsák: Physical Principles of Work with Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel. An Internal Report (in Czech), Aeronautical Research and Test Establishment, Plc., Prague, Czech Republic (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zdravkovich: Flow around Circular Cylinders, Oxford University Press (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zdravkovich: Conceptual Overview of Laminar and Turbulent Flows Past Smooth and Rough Circular Cylinders. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 33, 53-62 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Merrick, G.T. Bitsuamlak: Control of Flow around a Circular Cylinder by the Use of Surface Roughness: A Computational and Experimental Approach, www.researchgate.net (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.