EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Baotong Li, Jun Hong, Xiangyang Tian, (2016) Generating optimal topologies for heat conduction by heat flow paths identification, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 75, July 2016, Pages 177-182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcin Zych, Robert Hanus, Pavel Vlasak, Leszek Petryka and Marek Jaszczur, (2016). Application of nuclear techniques in two-phase liquid-solid particles hydrotransport investigations, EPJ Web of Conferences 114-02145 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Arkadi Berezovski,(2016) On the influence of microstructure on heat conduction in solids, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer,Volume 103, Pages 516-520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Medvedev,(2016) High-temperature heating of liquid in a round tube in terms of axial heat conduction, EPJ Web of Conferences 110- 01039 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Vyacheslav I. Maksimov, Tatiana A. Nagornova and Viktor P. Glazyrin, (2016) Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Closed Volume with the Local Heat Sources and Non-Uniform Heat Dissipation on the Boundaries of Heat Conducting Walls, EPJ Web of Conferences 110- 01038 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa Turkyilmazoglu,(2015) Exact Multiple Solutions for the Slip Flow and Heat Transfer in a Converging Channel, Journal of Heat Transfer October 01, 2015 | Volume 137, Issue 10 [Google Scholar]
- Syed Ashraf Ali and Sandip Mazumder,(2015) Phonon Heat Conduction in Multidimensional Heterostructures: Predictions Using the Boltzmann Transport Equation, J. Heat Transfer 137(10), 102401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ordóñez-Miranda and J. J. Alvarado-Gil, (2011) Effective Thermal Properties of Layered Systems Under the Parabolic and Hyperbolic Heat Conduction Models Using Pulsed Heat Sources, Journal of Heat Transfer, September, 2011 | Volume 133 | Issue 9 [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Roberts and D. G. Walker, (2011) Computational Study of Thermal Rectification From Nanostructured Interfaces, Journal of Heat Transfer, September, 2011 | Volume 133 | Issue 9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jing Fan and Liqiu Wang,(2011) Erratum: “Review of Heat Conduction in Nanofluids”[Journal of Heat Transfer, 2011, 133(4), p. 040801]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moran wang, bin-yang cao, zeng-yuan guo,(2010) general heat conduction equations based on the thermomass theory, frontiers in heat and mass transfer (FHMT), 1, 013004 (2010), global digital central issn: 2151-8629. [Google Scholar]
- Elhadj Benachour, Belkacem Draoui, Bachir Imine, Mohammed Hasnat and Lakhdar Rahmani(2016), Effect of the insulation by the mud on the convection in building in the Sahara of Algeria - case of Bechar City, EPJ Web of Conferences 114-02003(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Amina Hammadou, Abdelkrim Missoum, Elmir Mohamed and Belkacem Draoui The effect of the Saharan climate on the indoor environment of a station of electric energy transformation MV/LV EPJ Web of Conferences 143, 02032 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Elhadj Benachour, Belkacem Draoui, Bachir Imine, Khadidja Asnoune and Elmir Mohamed (2017), New methodology for the walls design in buildings by numerical simulation of the thermal convection, EPJ Web of Conferences 143, 02007 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.