EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 180, 2018EFM17 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- L. Mrózek, L. Tajč, Modelling of flow in the unloading slot of the control valve (AIP Conference Proceedings 1889, 020024 (2017), http://dx.doi.Org/10.1063/1.5004358) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Spalart, S. R. Allmaras, A One-Equation Turbulence model for Aerodynamic Flows (AIAA Paper 92-439 (1992)). [Google Scholar]
- B. Cockburn, C.-W. Shu, Runge-Kutta Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for Convection- Dominated Problems (Journal of Scientific Computing 16 (3), 173-261, 2001). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vimmr, O. BubHk, A. Pecka, A parallel implementation of an implicit discontinuous Galerkin finite element scheme for fluid flow problems (Advances in Engineering Software, article in press, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.advengsoft.2016.11.007) [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Toro: Riemann Solvers and Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics, (Springer, Heidelberg, pp. 325, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.