EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20186th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 August 2018|
- Swinbank E Physics Education 27, 87-91 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barlow R Physics Education 27, 92-95 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Novak J D and Gowin DB, Learning How to Learn Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1984 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Driver R, Making Sense of Secondary Science Routledge, London, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Liu X and Lesniak K M Science Education 89, 433-450 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lynch P P and Paterson R E Research in Science Teaching 17, 307-14 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taber K S Research in Science Education 43, 1377-406 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance GCE Physics A (2450) 2009 Onwards Manchester, AQA Education, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- White R and Gunstone R, Probing Understanding London, The Falmer Press, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- Trevillion A and Priddle G (ed), A2 Salters Horners Advanced Physics Oxford, Heinemann, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Gourlay H Physics Education 52, 1-10 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breithaupt J, AQA Physics A AS: Exclusively Endorsed by AQA Cheltenham, Nelson Thornes, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.