EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20186th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||03 August 2018|
- ATLAS collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, 2008 JINST 3 S08003 [Google Scholar]
- Particle Data Group, Review of Particle Physics, Chin. Phys. C40, 100001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS and CMS collaboration, Measurements of the Higgs boson production and decay rates and constraints on its couplings from a combined ATLAS and CMS analysis of the LHC pp collision data at √s = 7 and 8 TeV, arXiv:1606.02266 [hep-ex], https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.02266 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Search for the Associated Production of a Higgs Boson and a Top Quark Pair in Multilepton Final States with the ATLAS Detector, ATLAS-CONF-2016-058, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2206153 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Measurements of Higgs boson properties in the diphoton decay channel with 36.1 fb-1 pp collision data at the center-of-mass energy of 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2017-045, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2273852 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Measurement of the Higgs boson coupling properties in the H → ZZ* → 4ℓ decay channel at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2017-043, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2273849 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Combination of the searches for Higgs boson production in association with top quarks in the γγ, multilepton, and bb decay channels at √s=13 TeV with the ATLAS Detector, ATLAS-CONF-2016-068, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2206211 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Combined measurements of Higgs boson production and decay in the H √ ZZ* √ 4ℓ and H √ γγ channels using √s = 13 TeV pp collision data collected with the ATLAS experiment, ATLAS-CONF-2017-047, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2273854 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS collaboration, Search for the Standard Model Higgs boson produced in association with top quarks and decaying into bb in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLASCONF-2016-080, http://inspirehep.net/record/1480060/files/ATLAS-CONF-2016-080.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.