EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- G. R. Johnson, W. H. Cook, in: Proceedings of 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, The Hague, The Netherlands, 541 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kruszka, W. K. Nowacki, JTAM, 2, 259 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Meyers: Dynamics behavior of materials, (Wiley, New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Troshchenko, A, A, Lebedev, V. A. Strizhalo, Mechanical behaviour of materials under different types of loading (Logos, Kiev, 2000), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Vorobiov, A. V. Kolodyazhny, V. I. Sevryukov, E. G. Yanyutin, High-speed deformation of structure elements (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1989), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Vorobiov, L. Kruszka, N. Y. Ovcharova, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 566, 499 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Vorobiov, L. Kruszka, N. Y. Ovcharova, Key Eng. Mater., 715, 216 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Perzyna, Thermodynamics of inelastic materials (PWN, Warsaw, 1978), in Polish [Google Scholar]
- D. Peirce, D. R. J. Owen, A model for large deformations of elasto-viscoplastic solids at finite strains: computational issues, Finite Inelastic Deformations: Theory and applications (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Vorobiev, A.V. Kolodyazhny, M.V. Chernobryvko, L. Kruszka, in: Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Environmental Engineering in the Maintenance of Military Complexes, Zakopane, Poland, 447 (2001), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Vorobiov, N. Y. Ovcharova, L. Kruszka, in: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Nonlinear Dynamics ND-KhPI2016, Ukraine, 406 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Vorobiev, N. Yu. Ovcharova, Technical Mechanics, 3, 17 (2016), in Russian [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.