EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- R W. Gurney, The initial velocities of fragments from bombs, shell and grenades, Army Ballistic Research Lab. Aberdeen Proving Ground MD (1943) [Google Scholar]
- NF. Mott, Fragmentation of shell cases. Proc Royal Soc Lond A, 189: 300-8 (1947) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Taylor, The fragmentation of tubular bombs. In: Scientific papers of G.I. Taylor, vol. III. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. No. 44, pp. 387-390 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Hoggatt, R.F. Recht, Fracture behavior of tubular bombs. J Appl Phys, 39 (3): 1856-62 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Grady, M.M. Hightower, Natural Fragmentation of Exploding Cylinders, in Shock wave and high-strain-rate phenomena in material, Marcel Dekker Inc., pp.713-721 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, H. R. Suneja, M. S. Bola, et al. Dynamic tensile deformation and fracture of metal cylinders at high strain rates, International journal of impact engineering, 27 (9): 939-954 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Goto, R. Becker, T.J. Orzechowski et al, Investigation of the fracture and fragmentation of explosively driven rings and cylinders[J]. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35 (12): 1547-1556 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haibo HU, Tiegang TANG, Bayi Hu et al, An study of uniform shear bands orientation selection tendency on explosively loaded cylinder shells, Explosion and Shock Waves, 24 (2): 97-107 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Tiegang TANG, Qingzhong LI, Xuelin SUN, Strainrate effects of expanding fracture of 45 steel cylinder shells driven by detonation. Explosion and Shock Waves, 26 (2): 129-133 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Shiwen Zhang, Shan Jin, Cangli Liu. Simulation of the dynamic expanding process of thick-walled cylinder with defects, Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 27 (3): 622-625 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Lili WANG, Foundation of Stress Waves, Beijing National Defense Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xinlu YU. Research on Shear Fracture Mechanism of Cylindrical Shells Subjected to Explosive Loading[D], Ningbo University (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hiroe, K. Fujiwara, H. Hata, H. Takahashi, Deformation and fragmentation behaviour of exploded metal cylinders and the effects of wall materials, configuration, explosive energy and initiated locations, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35: 1578–1586 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sunjie Pan, Xinlu Yu, Xinlong Dong, Experimental study of fragmentation behaviour of exploded TA2 alloy cylinder with varied charge, 31 (4): 382-388 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.