EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- M. Eck, M. Mukunda, Acta Astronaut., 19, 617 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Qu, X. Zhang, Propulsion and Power Research, 2, 50 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ben-Dor, A. Dubinsky, T. Elperin, High-Speed Penetration Dynamics: Engineering Models and Methods (World Scientific Publishing, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Chernobryvko, L. Kruszka, Yu. S. Vorobiev, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 566, 493 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Avramov, M. Chernobryvko, G. Martynenko, Working out the methods for simulations the duration of destruction of the fastening elements under impulse loading (Contract No. 149-16 between A.N. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems, Kharkov, and Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, 2016, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.