EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- H. Kolsky, Proceedings of the Physical Society. Section B, 62, 676 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Gray, ASM Handbook, Mechanical Testing and Evaluation, ASM International, Materials Park, 8, 462 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat, ASM Handbook, Mechanical Testing and Evaluation, ASM International, Materials Park, 8, 505 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sutton, J.J. Orteu, and H.W. Schreier, Image correlation for shape, motion and deformation measurements: basic concepts, theory and applications (Springer, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat, T.E. Schmidt, and A.L. Walker, Exp Mech 49, 291 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ninan, J. Tsai, and C.T. Sun, Int J Imp Eng 25, 291 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Daniel, J.M. Cho, B.T. Werner, and J.S. Fenner, AIAA J., 49, 8 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Koerber, and P.P. Camanho, Comp: Part A, 42, 462 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Harding, and L.M. Welsh, A tensile testing technique for fibre-reinforced composites at impact rates of strain, Journal of Materials Science, 18, pp. 1810-1826 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Eskandari, and J.A. Nemes, J. Comp Mat 34, 260 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Koerber, J. Xavier, and P.P. Camanho, Mech Mat, 42, 1004 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gerlach, C.R. Siviour, J. Wiegand, and N. Petrinic, Mech Adv Mat and Str, 20:7, 505 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Staab, and A. Gilat, A, Exp Mech, 31:3, 232 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yokoyama, and K. Nakai, SEM Con Proc (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.