EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- D.J. Korteweg, G. de Vries. On the change of shape of long waves advancing in a rectangular canal and on a new type of long stationary waves. Phil. Mag., 39 (240) (1895) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Drejden, A.V. Porubov, A.M. Samsonov, I.V. Semenova, E.V. Sokurinskaja. Experiments in the propagation of longitudinal strain solitons in a nonlinearly rod. Tech. Phys. Lett., 21, 415 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Samsonov. On existence of longitudinal strain solitons in an infinite nonlinearly elastic rod. Sov. Phys.-Doklady. 33, 298 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Erofeev, N.V. Klyueva. Solitons and nonlinear periodic strain waves in rods, plates and shells (a review). Acoust. Phys. 48 (6), 643 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Porubov. Amplification of Nonlinear Strain Waves in Solids. Singapore: World Scientific, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gerasimov, M. Iliushin, A. Len. Definition of diversity for ignition of light-sensitive pyrotechnic composition pellets with roentgraph method. Proceedings of the 14th seminar of New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials. University of Pardubice. Pardubice, Czech Republic, April 13-15, Part I (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Gerasimov, J.I. Fajkov, S.A. Holin. Cumulative sources of light. Second edition. Sarov, FGUP "RFJATS-VNIIEF" (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Gerasimov. Diagnostics at research of the effects accompanying an exit of a shock wave on a free surface while shock-wave loading. The Nonlinear World, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Gerasimov, J.I.Fajkov. Shadowgraphing in dispersing beam of light. Sarov (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.