EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- Johnson P C, Stein B A, Davh R S. Measurement of dynamic plastic flow properties under uniform stress. in Symposium on the Dynamic Behavior of Materials: ASTM Special Publication (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Hoggatt C R, Recht R F. Stress-strain data obtained at high rates using en expanding ring. Experimental Mechanics, 9 (10): 441-448 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niordson F I. A unit for testing materials at high strain rates Experimental Mechanics, 5 (1): 29-32 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Grady D E, Benson D A. Fragmentation of metal rings by electromagnetic loading. Experimental Mechanics, 23 (4): 393-400 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gourdin W H. Analysis and assessment of electromagnetic ring expansion as a high-strain-rate test. Journal Applied Physics, 65: 411-422 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Ravi-Chandar K. On the dynamics of necking and fragmentation . I. Real-time and postmortem observations in Al 6061-O. International Journal of Fracture, 142 (3-4): 183-217 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Liechti K M, Ravi-Chandar K. On the dynamics of localization and fragmentation.III. Effect of cladding with a polymer. International Journal of Fracture, 155 (2): 101-118 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Yu-xuan, Zhou Feng-hua., Hu Shi-sheng. An SHPB-based experimental technique for dynamic fragmentations of expanding rings. Explosion and Shock Waves, 34 (4): 483-488 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jia, Zheng Yu-xuan, Zhou Feng-hua. Experimental technique for fragmentation of liquiddriven expanding ring. Journal of Ningbo University (Natural Science and Engineering Edition), 30 (2): 35-38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.