EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- D. Depriester, A. Maynadier, K. Lavernhe-Taillard, O. Hubert, "Thermomechanical modelling of a NiTi SMA sample submitted to displacement-controlled tensile test" International Journal of Solids and Structures, 51, 10, 1901-1922 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Adharapurapu, F. Jiang, S.Vecchio and G. T. Gray, Response of NiTi shape memory alloy at high strain rate: A systematic investigation of temperature effects on tension–compression asymmetry Acta Materialia (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hopkinson. A method of measuring the pressure produced in the detonation of high explosives or by the impact of bullets, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 213, 437-456 (1914) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tomicevc, F. Hild, S. Roux. Mechanics-aided digital image correlation. Journal of Strain Analysis, 48 (5), 330-343 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Davies and S. Hunter. The dynamic com-pression testing of solids by the method of the split hopkinson pressure bar. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids (1963) [Google Scholar]
- H.Zhao and G.Gary. On the use of SHPB technique to determine the dynamic behavior of the materials in the range of small strains. International Journal of Solids and structures (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maynadier, D. Depriester, K. Lavernhe-Taillard and O.Hubert, "Thermo-mechanical description of phase transformation in Ni-Ti Shape Memory Alloy", Procedia Engineering, 10 2214-2219 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, O. Hubert, S. He, F.S. Mballa-Mballa, Y. Huang, "Reversible magneto-mechanical modeling of heterogeneous media", ournal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, 27, 9, 2049-2058 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.