EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- T. Antoun, L. Seaman, D.R. Curran, G.I. Kanel, S.V. Razorenov, A.V. Utkin, Spall Fracture (New York: Springer-Verlag Inc. 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozlov, B.V. Litvinov, V.К. Orlov, et al., Structural and Phase Transformation, as well as Microhardness vs Radius for Spheres of Uranium and two its Alloys after Spherical Explosive Loading. Int. Conf. Shock Waves in Condensed Matter, p.31. (July 18 — 22, St.-Petersburg, RUSSIA, Abst. 18-6 1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zouev, E.A. Kozlov, I.V. Podgornova, I.L. Svyatov. Metallographic studies of uranium shells after shock-wave loading using color mapping method, Book of Abstracts for IX International Ural Workshop «Radiation Damage Physics», p.53. (Kyshtym, February 20 — 26 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, A.S. Aleksandrov, Yu.N. Zouev, E.A. Kozlov, S.A. Lekomtsev, A.S. Nedosvity, I.L. Svyatov, E.A. Levi. Metallographic examination of meridional section of a shell made from uranium alloyed with iron and germanium after explosive loading. Book of Abstracts for XI International Ural Workshop «Radiation Damage Physics », pp. 33 — 34. (Kyshtym, February 23 — March 1, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zouev, A.V. Lukin, I.L. Svyatov. Application of the color mapping method in metallographic study of samples after dynamic loading. Factory laboratory. Diagnostics of materials. V. 82, No. 6. pp. 40 — 43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zouev, E.A. Kozlov, I.L. Svyatov. Spall and shear damages of a shell of U—1.5% Mo alloy under explosive loading. Deformation and fracture of materials. No.2. pp. 26 — 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, A.S. Aleksandrov, E.A. Kozlov, Yu.N. Zouev, I.L. Svyatov, E.A. Levi. Structure of thick-walled spherical shell of U-1.5% Mo alloy after explosive loading. In: Proc. 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading (DYMAT-2015, Lugano, Switzerland, September 7th — 11th 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozlov et al., Spall and shear destruction in spherically converging shells out of iron and steel. Measurement of Energy and Residual Deformations, J. Deformation and destruction of materials (Deformatsiya i razrusheniye materialov), 11, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Nikiforovskiy, E.I. Shemyakin, Dynamic fracturing of solid bodies, (Novosibirsk: «Nauka» 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.