EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 183, 2018DYMAT 2018 - 12th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2018|
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamic behavior of materials (John Wiley & Sons, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yaakobi, T.R. Boehly, D.D. Meyerhofer, T.J.B. Collins, B.A. Remington, P.G. Allen, S.M. Pollaine, H.E. Lorenzana, J.H. Eggert, EXAFS Measurement of Iron bcc-to-hcp Phase Transformation in Nanosecond-Laser Shocks, Phys. Rev. Lett. 95 75501 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Lu, B.A. Remington, B.R. Maddox, B. Kad, H.S. Park, S.T. Prisbrey, M.A. Meyers, Laser compression of monocrystalline tantalum, Acta Mater. 60 6601– 6620 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Freund, Crack propagation in an elastic solid subjected to general loading—II. Non-uniform rate of extension, J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 20 (1972) 141–152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, B. Kad, E.N. Hahn, B.A. Remington, C.E. Wehrenburg, C.M. Huntington, M. Bringa, K.L. More, M.A. Meyers, Pressure and Shear Induced Amorphization of Silicon, EML. 5 74-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, E.N. Hahn, B. Kad, B.A. Remington, C.E. Wehrenberg, E.M. Bringa, M.A. Meyers, Amorphization and nanocrystallization of silicon under shock compression, Acta Mater. 103 519–533 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, B. Kad, C.E. Wehrenberg, B.A. Remington, E.N. Hahn, K.L. More, M.A. Meyers, Generating gradient germanium nanostructures by shock-induced amorphization and crystallization, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 114 201708853 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, B. Kad, B.A. Remington, J.C. LaSalvia, C.E. Wehrenberg, K.D. Behler, M.A. Meyers, Directional amorphization of boron carbide subjected to laser shock compression, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 113 201604613 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lindl, Development of the indirect-drive approach to inertial confinement fusion and the target physics basis for ignition and gain, Phys. Plasmas. 2 3933 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levitas, R. Ravelo, Virtual melting as a new mechanism of stress relaxation under high strain rate loading., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 109 13204–7 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.