EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 185, 2018Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism (MISM 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- Geim, Andre K., and Konstantin S. Novoselov. "The rise of graphene." Nat. mat. 6.3 (2007): 183-191. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Červenka, J., M. I. Katsnelson, and C. F. J. Flipse. "Room-temperature ferromagnetism in graphite driven by two-dimensional networks of point defects." Nat. Phys. 5.11 (2009): 840-844. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kiguchi, Manabu, et al. "Magnetic edge state and dangling bond state of nanographene in activated carbon fibers." Phys. Rev. B 84.4 (2011): 045421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yazyev, Oleg V. "Magnetism in disordered graphene and irradiated graphite." Phys. rev. let. 101.3 (2008): 037203. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schwickardi, Manfred, et al. "Scalable synthesis of activated carbon with superparamagnetic properties." Chem. Comm. 38 (2006): 3987-3989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Faulconer, Emily K., Natalia V. Hoogesteijn von Reitzenstein, and David W. Mazyck. "Optimization of magnetic powdered activated carbon for aqueous Hg (II) removal and magnetic recovery." J. of Haz. Mat. 199 (2012): 9-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arsyad, Nor Amiera Syahida, et al. "Effect of Chemical Treatment on Production of Activated Carbon from Cocos nucifera L.(Coconut) Shell by Microwave Irradiation Method." J. Trop. Resour. Sustain. Sci 4 (2016): 112-116. [Google Scholar]
- Babu, V. Suresh, and M. S. Seehra. "Modeling of disorder and X-ray diffraction in coal-based graphitic carbons." Carbon 34.10 (1996): 1259-1265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sepioni, M., et al. "Limits on intrinsic magnetism in graphene." Phys. Rev. let. 105.20 (2010): 207205. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Komlev, A. A., et al. "Magnetism of aniline modified graphene-based materials." J. of Mag. and Mag. Mat. 415 (2016): 45-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Osipov, V. Yu, et al. "Magnetic and high resolution TEM studies of nanographite derived from nanodiamond." Carbon 44.7 (2006): 1225-1234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raj, K. Govind, and P. A. Joy. "Magnetism in disordered carbon as a function of the extent of graphitization." S. S. Com. 177 (2014): 89-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kawamura, K., Makishima. Y. and Ochiai, Y. “Magnetic susceptibility of oxygen adsorbed on the surface of spherical and fibrous activated carbon.” Carbon: Science and Technology. 2(1) (2009): 73-77. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.