EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 185, 2018Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism (MISM 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- P.L. Kapitsa, The strong magnetic fields, Nauka, Moscow, 1988 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bridgmen, Newest works in the high-pressure area, Nauka, Moscow, 1948 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Vereschagin, Solids under high pressure, Nauka, Moscow., 1981 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Galkin,, Physics of Solid State, Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1986 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Polyakov, T.A. Ryumshina, Magnetism and laws of bulk elasticity, Transworld research network, Kerala, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Galkin, S.V. Ivanova, P.I. Polyakov, V.I. Kamenev, Structural, magnetic and resonance properties of CuCl2 2D2O Sol. State Phys., 8 (1979) 2580-2583 [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Polyakov, S.S. Kucherenko, Regularities in temperature, magnetic field and pressure effect on the resistive properties of magnetic semiconductors, JMMM 248, (2002) 396-401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Polyakov, S.S. Kucherenko, Elastic deformation mechanisms of the effect of temperature, magnetic field and pressure on the resistive and magnetic properties of magnetic semiconductors, Fiz. Nizk.Temp. 28, (2002) 1041-1047. [Google Scholar]
- P.I Polyakov, S.S. Kucherenko, Dynamics of structural phase transition and changes in properties under the influence of elastically anisotropic deforming stresses, regularities of critical lines and points in magnetic semiconductors and magnetic dielectrics, JMMM 278, (2004) 138-155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dagotto, T. Hotta, A.Moreo, Colossal magnetoresistant materials: the key role of phase separation, Phys. Rep. 344, (2001) 1-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A Galkin, S.V. Ivanova, V.I. Kamenev, Magnetyostriction effect on resonant properties of cuprpus chloride dehydrate under pressure, Proc. Of XX congress AMPERE, Tallinn, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- P.I Polyakov, Materials science Feb.2015 arxiv: 1502.07473 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.