EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 185, 2018Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism (MISM 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- A. A. Ovchinnikov, I. I. Ukrainskii, G. V. Kventsel’, Theory of one-dimensional mott semiconductors and the electronic structure of long molecules having conjugated bonds, Physics-Uspekhi 15 (1973) 575–591 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. White, Strongly correlated electron systems and the density matrix renormalization group, Phys. Reports 301 (1998) 187-204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Moreira, R. Dovesi, Periodic approach to the electronic structure and magnetic coupling in KCuF3, K2CuF4, and Sr2CuO2Cl2 low-dimensional magnetic systems, Int. J. Quant. Chem. 99 (2004) 805-823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hitesh J. Changlani, Norm M. Tubman & Taylor L. Hughes, Charge density waves in disordered media circumventing the Imry-Ma argument, Scientific Reports 6 (2016) 31897- 31900. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zeph Landau, Umesh Vazirani & Thomas Vidick, A polynomial time algorithm for the ground state of one-dimensional gapped local Hamiltonians, Nature Physics 11 (2015) 566–569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Shakirov, S. V. Tsibulsky, A. E. Antipov, Y. E. Shchadilova & A. N. Rubtsov, Modeling the metastable dynamics of correlated structures, Scientific Reports 5 (2015) 8005-8008. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Klein, Ground-state features for Heisenberg models, Chem. Phys. 77 (1982) 3098-3100. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Elliott, Phenomenological discussion of magnetic ordering in the heavy rare-earth metals, Phys. Rev. 124 (1961) 346-353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Widom, Lattice model of microemulsion, J. Chem. Phys. 84 (1986) 6943-6954. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Murtazaev, J.G. Ibaev, Critical properties of an ANNNI-model in the neighborhood of multicritical Lifshitz point, Solid State Communications 152 (2012) 177-179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.