EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 186, 2018Library and Information Services in Astronomy VIII: “Astronomy Librarianship in the era of Big Data and Open Science”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Data Management in Astronomy: CDS|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- S. Chaintreuil, A. Bellucci, F. Baudin, et al., II.5 Where to find the CoRoT data? (2016), p. 109 [Google Scholar]
- F. Ochsenbein, P. Bauer, J. Marcout, A&AS 143, 23 (2000) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tody, A. Micol, D. Durand, et al., Observation Data Model Core Components, its Implementation in the Table Access Protocol Version 1.0, IVOA Recommendation 28 October 2011 (2011), 1111.1758 [Google Scholar]
- L. Michel, P. Bantzhaff, C. Frère, et al., A New Web Interface for Saada, in Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XXI, edited by P. Ballester, D. Egret, N. Lorente (2012), Vol. 461 of Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series, p. 415 [Google Scholar]
- P. Dowler, D. Tody, F. Bonnarel, ArXiv e-prints (2016), 1601.00519 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tody, M. Dolensky, J. McDowell, et al., Simple Spectral Access Protocol Version 1.1, IVOA Recommendation 10 February 2012 (2012), 1203.5725 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.