EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 186, 2018Library and Information Services in Astronomy VIII: “Astronomy Librarianship in the era of Big Data and Open Science”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research Data Management in Astronomy: Work in Progress|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- G. Helou, B.F. Madore, M.D. Bicay et al., Windows on Galaxies edited by G. Fabbiano, J. S.Gallagher, A. Renzini (1990), Vol. 160 of Astrophysics & Space Science Library, p. 109 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Mazzarella, and NED Team, NED for a New Era in Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XVI edited by R.A. Shaw, F. Hill, D.J. Bell (2007), Vol. 376 of Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series, p. 153–162 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Mazzarella, P.M. Ogle, D. Fadda et al., xplosive Growth and Advancement of the NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED) in American Astronomical Society Meeting Abstracts #223 (2014), Vol. 223, #302.04 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Mazzarella, and NED Team, Evolution of the NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED) into a Data Mining Discovery Engine in Astroinformatics edited by M. Brescia, S.G. Djorgovski, E.D. Feigelson (2017), Vol. 325 of IAU Symposium, p. 379–384 (Paper I) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogle, J. Mazzarella, R. Ebert et al., Rule-based Cross-matching of Very Large Catalogs in Astronomical Data Analysis Software an Systems XXIV (ADASS XXIV) edited by A.R. Taylor, E. Rosolowsky (2015), Vol. 495 of Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series, p. 25–35 [Google Scholar]
- M. Schmitz, J.M.. Mazzarella, B.F. Madore et al., Best Practices for Data Publication to Facilitate Integration into NED: A Reference Guide for Authors in American Astronomical Society Meeting Abstracts #223 (2014), Vol. 223, #302.05 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.