EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 186, 2018Library and Information Services in Astronomy VIII: “Astronomy Librarianship in the era of Big Data and Open Science”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Repositories: Creation and Application|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- B.M. Meera, M. Manjunath, M. Kaddipujar, Facets of digital data dissemination: value addition through “imprints collection”, Library Hi Tech 31, p308-322 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Meera, Best practices in scholarly communications: an open access phenomenon, In: Open access: free flow of science Edited by Shivalingaiah, D et al, p75-84 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sirnivasan, Y.M. Patil, J. Rajan, Scholarly communication in a digital world: the role of the digital repository at the Raman Research Institute, ICSD-2007, Edited by ARD Prasad and Devika P. Madalli, p285-294 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Srinivasan, Y.M. Patil, M. Manjunath et al., Five Years of the RRI Digital Repository: Some Lessons and Reflections in 21st Century Astronomy Librarianship, From New Ideas to Action, edited by Eva Isaksson, Jill Lagerstrom, András Holl, and Nirupama Bawdekar (2010), Vol. 433 of Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference Series, p. 308–322 [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia, Open Access, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_accessl (accessed on 28th Jun 2017) customization of DSpace. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia, Institutional Repository, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_repository (accessed on 28th Jun 2017) [Google Scholar]
- DSpace @MIT, http://libraries.mit.edu/dspace-mit/build/policies/format.html (Accessed on 3rd July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Eprints, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPrints (Accessed on 3rd July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Green Stone Digital Library Software, http://www.greenstone.org/ (Accessed on 3rd July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jalbum, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalbum (Accessed on 5th July 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.