EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 186, 2018Library and Information Services in Astronomy VIII: “Astronomy Librarianship in the era of Big Data and Open Science”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Current Library Practices and Beyond|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- Astronomical Subject Keywords (2013), http://journals.aas.org/authors/keywords2013.html [Google Scholar]
- IAU Thesaurus (1995), http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/library/thesaurus [Google Scholar]
- IVOA Thesaurus (2009), http://www.astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de/~hessman/rdf/IVOAT/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Physics Astronomy Classification Scheme (2010), http://journals.aps.org/PACS [Google Scholar]
- A. Accomazzi, N. Gray, C. Erdmann, C. Biemesderfer, K. Frey, J. Soles, The Unified Astronomy Thesaurus. (2014), Vol. 485 of ASP Conference Series, vol. 485 [Google Scholar]
- The UAT Sorting Tool (2017), http://uat.altbibl.io/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.