EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 189, 2018Lecture Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy 2017 - Course 4: Advances in Basic Energy Issues
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREP), February 2011 http://www.eea.europa.eu/highlights/renewable-energy-production-must-grow. [Google Scholar]
- Ohler C., “The physics of power systems operation” in Lecture Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy, Course 2, Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas, EPJ Web of Conferences, 98 (2015) 03002. [Google Scholar]
- CENELEC, technical standard EN 50160, “Voltage Characteristics of electricity supplied by Public Distribution Systems”, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Autorità di Regolazione per Energia Reti Ambiente (ARERA, former AEEGSI), “Relazione annuale 2016”, 2017 (in Italian), www.arera.it. [Google Scholar]
- Delfanti M., Pasquadibisceglie M. S., Pozzi M., Gallanti M. and Vailati R., “Limits to Distributed generation on Italian MV networks. Electricity Distribution – Part 1”, in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference and Exhibition; 8–11 June 2009 (CIRED) 2009, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Kotsampopoulos P. et al., “EMC Issues in the Interaction Between Smart Meters and Power-Electronic Interfaces”, IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 32 (2017) 822. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Union for the Co-ordination of Transmission of Electricity UCTE, “Final Report – System Disturbance on 4 November 2006”, www.entsoe.eu. [Google Scholar]
- Huld T., Šúri M., Dunlop E., Albuisson M. and Wald L., “Integration of HelioClim-1 database into PVGIS to estimate solar electricity potential in Africa”, in Proceedings of the 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, 6-10 June 2005, Barcelona, Spain, 2005 http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvgis/. [Google Scholar]
- Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico – RSE SpA, ATLAEOLICO, http://atlanteeolico.rse-web.it/. [Google Scholar]
- Darby S., “Communicating energy demand: measurement, display and the language of things”, in Engaging the Public with Climate Change: Behaviour Change and Communication, edited by Whitmarsh L., O’Neill S. and Lorenzoni I. (Earthscan) 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bosisio A., Moneta D., Vespucci M. T. and Zigrino S., “A procedure for the optimal management of medium-voltage AC networks with distributed generation and storage devices”, AIRO Proceedings, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 108 (2014) 164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sauer P. W., “Reactive Power and Voltage Control issues in Electric Power Systems”, in Applied Mathematics for Restructured Electric Power Systems, edited by Chow J. H. and Wu F. F. (Springer, Boston) 2005, pp. 11–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stein D., Consiglio L., Viganò G., Michelangeli C., Carlini C. and Moneta D., “Real field testing results of the innovative Medium Voltage control system developed in the Italian Demonstrator of GRID4EU”, Proceedings 46th Session CIGRE, Paris, 2016, www.cigre.org. [Google Scholar]
- Gangale F., Vasiljevska J., Covrig F., Mengolini A. and Fulli G., “Smart grid projects outlook 2017: facts, figures and trends in Europe”, (Publication Office of the European Union) 2017. [Google Scholar]
- ISGAN, “Global Smart Grid Inventory” http://www.iea-isgan.org/bbs/content.php?co_id=sub2_2a. [Google Scholar]
- IGreenGRID Europeana Project, “KPIs calculation procedure and results”, http://www.igreengrid-fp7.eu/. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi M., Viganò and Moneta D., “Hosting capacity of distribution networks: Evaluation of the network congestion risk due to distributed generation”, in Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Clean Electrical Power (IEEE ICCEP) 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jarela J., Hatziargyriou N., Puglisi L., Rossi M., Abart A. and Bletterie B., “The IGREENGrid Project: Increasing Hosting Capacity in Distribution Grids”, IEEE Power Energy Mag., 15 (2017) 30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wagner F., “Electricity generation by intermittent sources”, in Lectures Notes – Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy, Course 2, Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas, EPJ Web of Conferences, 98 (2015) 04006. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Communication to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee, the Committee of the Regions and the European Investment Bank, “Clean Energy For All Europeans” (Winter package’), COM(2016) 860 final, Brussels, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Moneta D. and Mauri G., “Factors Influencing Adoption of Smart Meters”, in Smart Grid Handbook, edited by Liu C. C., McArthur S. and Lee S. J. (John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK) 2016, pp. 1119–1131. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.