EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 191, 2018XXth International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Standard Model and Beyond|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- D. Buttazzo, G. Degrassi, P. P. Giardino, G. F. Giudice, F. Sala, A. Salvio and A. Stru-mia, JHEP 1312 (2013) 089, arXiv:1307.3536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Froggatt and H. B. Nielsen, Standard model criticality prediction: Top mass 173 +- 5-GeV and Higgs mass 135 +- 9-GeV, Phys. Lett. B 368 (1996) 96, hep-ph/9511371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Asaka, S. Blanchet and M. Shaposhnikov, The nuMSM, dark matter and neutrino masses, Phys. Lett. B 631 (2005) 151, hep-ph/0503065. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Alekhin et al., A facility to Search for Hidden Particles at the CERN SPS: the SHiP physics case, Rept. Prog. Phys. 79 (2016) no.12, 124201, arXiv:1504.04855 [hep-ph]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The SHiP Collaboration, A facility to Search for Hidden Particles (SHIP) at the CERN SPS, April 2015, arXiv:1504.04956. [Google Scholar]
- A. Akmete et al. [SHiP Collaboration], JINST 12 (2017) no.05, P05011 [arXiv:1703.03612 [physics.ins-det]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Golutvin, talk at the workshop ZPW2018 - Flavours: light, heavy and dark, Univer-sity of Zurich, 15-17 January 2018; https://indico.cern.ch/event/667965/ [Google Scholar]
- https://ship.web.cern.ch/ship/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.