EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 191, 2018XXth International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Field Theory and Mathematical Physics|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- S. Sachdev and J. Ye, Phys. Rev. Lett. 70, 3339 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitaev, talks at KITP in 2015: http://online.kitp.ucsb.edu/online/entangled15/kitaev/, http://online.kitp.ucsb.edu/online/entangled15/kitaev2/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Maldacena and D. Stanford, Phys. Rev. D 94, no. 10, 106002 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitaev and S. J. Suh, JHEP 1805, 183 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Aref’eva, M. Khramtsov, M. Tikhanovskaya, On 1/N diagrammatics in the SYK model beyond the conformal limit”, Quarks 2018 proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mezard and G. Parisi, “Replica field theory for random manifolds,” LPTENS-90-28. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamenev, talk at Steklov Mathematical Institute, March 2018 [Google Scholar]
- R. Gurau, “The ıε prescription in the SYK model,” arXiv:1705.08581 [hep-th]. [Google Scholar]
- I. Aref’eva, M. Khramtsov, M. Tikhanovskaya and I. Volovich, “Replica-nondiagonal solutions in the SYK model,” in preparation. [Google Scholar]
- A. Georges, O. Parcollet and S. Sachdev, Phys. Rev. B 63 (2001) 134406 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Aref ‘eva and I. Volovich, “Notes on the SYK model in real time,” Theoret. and Math. Phys., vol.196 (2018), arXiv:1801.08118 [hep-th]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.