EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2019XV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Chaudhry HN, Hughes BR, Ghani SA., Renew Sustain Energy Rev, 16, p. 2249–59, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Akachi H., U. S. patent, Patent Number 4921041, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Akachi H., U. S. patent, Patent Number 5219020, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang,Y., and Faghri, A., AIAA Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 17, p. 755–764. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Groll, M., and Khandekar, S. Proc. International Conference on Energy and the Environment, Shanghai, China, 1, p. 723–730, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Miyazaki, Y., and Akachi, H., Proc. 5th International Heat Pipe Symposium, Melbourne, Australia, p. 378–383, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Nishio, S., Proc. 11th International Heat Pipe Conference, Tokyo, Japan, 2, p. 39–49, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.