EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2019XV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- V.V. Kuznetsov, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 754 (3),032012, IOP Publishing, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, A.S. Shamirzaev, Heat Transfer Eng., 28, 738-745, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, A.S. Shamirzaev, Microgravity Sci. and Tech. 21(1),305-311, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, A.S. Shamirzaev, I.A. Kozulin, S.P. Kozlov, Heat Transfer Eng., 34(2-3), 235-245, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, S.V. Dimov, P.A. Houghton, A.S. Shamirzaev, S. Sunder, Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. on Microchannels and Minichannels, ASME, 683-689, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, I.A. Kozulin, A.S. Shamirzaev, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 395 (1),012093, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Bertsch, A.G. Eckhard, S.V. Garimella, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 52(7),2110-2118, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.M.S. Jabardo, G. Ribatski, E. Stelute, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., 33, 579-590, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Shah and A.L. London, “Laminar flow forced convection in ducts: a sourcebook for compact heat transfer exchange analytical data” (1978). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Phillips, Technical rep. Massachusetts Inst of Tech, Lexington Lincoln Lab, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Handbook, “Heat Exchanger Design,” Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, New York (1983). [Google Scholar]
- W. Leszek, R. Revellin and J.R. Thome, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 30(8) 765-774 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.