EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2019Atmospheric Monitoring for High Energy Astroparticle Detectors (AtmoHEAD) 2018
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analysis Techniques and Instruments|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Klett, J. D., Stable analytic inversion solution for processing lidar returns, Appl. Opt., 20, 211-220, 1981. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Albert Ansmann, Ulla Wandinger, Maren Riebesell, Claus Weitkamp, and Walfried Michaelis, “Independent measurement of extinction and backscatter profiles in cirrus clouds by using a combined Raman elastic-backscatter lidar,” Appl. Opt. 31, 7113-7131 (1992) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Weitkamp, “Lidar Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere”, Singapore: Springer; 2005 [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, C. Song, A. Boselli, M. Iarlori, V. Rizi, N. Spinelli, “System simulation of spaceborne and airborne high spectral resolution lidar for aerosol monitoring”, XXXVIII Meeting of the Italian Section of the Combustion Institute, doi: 10.4405/38proci2015.XI3. [Google Scholar]
- C. Song, “Development of the Spectral Analysis System for a Spaceborne High Spectral Resolution Lidar”, PhD Thesis Università Federico II di Napoli, 2014-2017 [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman D.S., “Confocal Fabry-Perot Interferometer Based High Spectral Resolution Lidar”, PhD Thesis, Montana State University, Bozeman, 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.