EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 201, 2019The XXII International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (AYSS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||High Energy Physics|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- M. Barbero et al., Design and test of the CMS pixel readout chip, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A 517 (2004) 349 [Google Scholar]
- M. Guthoff on behalf of the CMS, Instrumentation for beam radiation and luminosity measurement in the CMS experiment using novel detector technologies, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A 845 (2017) 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, CMS Luminosity Measurement for the 2017 Data Taking Period, CMS PAS LUM-17-004 (2018), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2621960 [Google Scholar]
- S. van der Meer, Calibration of the Effective Beam Height in the ISR, CERN-ISR-PO-68-31 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hostettler et al., Luminosity Scans for Beam Diagnostics, submitted to Physical Review ST Accelerators and Beams, pre-print https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.10099 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.