EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 201, 2019The XXII International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (AYSS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||High Energy Physics|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Lett. B 716, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Phys. Lett. B 716, 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Demartin, F. Maltoni, K. Mawatari, and M. Zaro, Eur. Phys. J. C 75 no.6, 267 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alwall et al., JHEP 07, 079 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Alwall et al., “The automated computation of tree-level and next-to-leading order differential cross sections, and their matching to parton shower simulations”, arXiv:1405.0301 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.