EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 201, 2019The XXII International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists (AYSS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Particle Accelerators and Nuclear Reactors|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- D.G. Kendall, Ann. Math. Statist., v. 19, no. 1, pp. 1–15 (1948) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Korbut, A.V. Kuz’min, E.A. Rudak, Bulletin of the RAS. Phys., v. 79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vladimirov, Prakticheskie zadachi po ekspluatatsii yadernyih reaktorov (Practical tasks for the operation of nuclear reactors), Moscow (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kapoor, Pramana – journal of physics v. 59, no. 6, pp. 941–950 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ed.A. Rudak, T.N. Korbut, A.V. Kuzmin, M.O. Kravchenko, «Molodezh v nauke 2.0'17» NAS of Belarus, no. 2, pp. 285–291 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.