EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 203, 201920th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC20)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2019|
- R. Wolf and al., “Major results from the first plasma campaign of the Wendelstein 7-X stellarator”, Nuclear Fusion 57, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Stange and al., EPJ Web of conferences, vol. 157, no. 02008, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N. Fisch and A. Boozer, “Creating an asymmetric plasma resistance with waves”. Phys. Rev. Lett., 45, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- H. Laqua and al., “Saw tooth like collapses by ECCD at the Wendelstein7-X Stellarator”, submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett., (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Marushchenko and al., “Ray-tracing code TRAVIS for ECR heating, EC current drive and ECE diagnostic”. Computer Physics Communications, 185, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wesson, Tokamaks., Oxford University Press (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.