EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2019XXIV International Baldin Seminar on High Energy Physics Problems “Relativistic Nuclear Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics” (Baldin ISHEPP XXIV)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Dynamics of Multiparticle Production|
|Published online||03 April 2019|
- B. I. Abelev et al. (STAR Collaboration), Experimental Study of the QCD Phase Diagram & Search for the Critical Point: Selected Arguments for the Run-10 Beam Energy Scan (June 4, 2009) http://drupal.star.bnl.gov/STAR/starnotes/public/sn0493 [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Aggarwal et al. (STAR Collaboration), An Experimental Exploration of the QCD Phase Diagram: The Search for the Critical Point and the Onset of Deconfinement, arXiv:1007.2613 [Google Scholar]
- STAR Collaboration, Studying the Phase Diagram of QCD Matter at RHIC. A STAR white paper summarizing the current understanding and describing future plans, SN0598, (June 1, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Adamczyk et al. (STAR Collaboration), Phys. Rev. C 96, 044904 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Tokarev (for the STAR Collaboration), Int. J. Mod. Phys. Conf. Ser. 39, 1560103 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zborovský, M. V. Tokarev, Phys. Rev. D 75, 094008 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zborovský, M. V. Tokarev, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 24, 1417 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Stanley, Introduction to Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1971) 333 [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Stanley, Rev. Mod. Phys. 71, S358 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.