EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Pulse Generation and Characterization|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- F. B. P. Raybaut, F. Druon, and P. Georges, “Numerical and experimental study of gain narrowing in ytterbium-based regenerative amplifiers,” IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics 41, 415 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Fisher et al., “Subpicosecond pulse generation using the optical Kerr effect,” Applied Physics Letters 14, 140 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- J. Schulte et al., “Nonlinear pulse compression in a multi-pass cell,” Optics Letters 41, 4511 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Cardin et al., “0.42 TW 2-cycle pulses at 1.8 um via hollow-core fiber compression,” Applied Physics Letters 107, 181101 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hädrich et al., “Energetic sub-2-cycle laser with 216 W average power,” Optics Letters 41, 4332 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.