EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Pulse Generation and Characterization|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- “Spatially-encoded, single-shot ultrafast spectroscopies,” J.T. Fourkas, L. Dhar, K.A. Nelson, and R. Trebino, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 12, 155-165 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Varma, Y.-H. Chen, J. P. Palastro, A. B. Fallahkair, E. W. Rosenthal, T. Antonsen, and H. M. Milchberg, “Molecular quantum wake-induced pulse shaping and extension of femtosecond air filaments”, Phys. Rev. A 86, 023850 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Kerse, et al., “Ablation-cooled material removal with ultrafast bursts of pulses”, Nature 537(7618), 84-88 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kellert, K. Kruse, M. Pergament, G. Kulcsar, T. Mans, and M. Lederer, in CLEO EUROPE/IQEC 2013, pp. 1-1 (IEEE, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Messner, C., Sailer, M., Kostner, H. et al. “Coherent generation of tunable, narrowband THz radiation by optical rectification of femtosecond pulse trains”, Appl Phys B (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.