EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||High Harmonic Generation and Attosecond Science|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- S. Hellmann, K. Rossnagel, B. M. Marczynski, L. Kipp, “Vacuum space-charge effects in solid-state photoemission”, Phys. Rev. B, 79, 12, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Plotzing, R. Adam, C. Weier, L. Plucinski, S. Eich, S. Emmerich, M. Rollinger, M. Aeschlimann, S. Mathias, C. M. Schneider, “Spin-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy using femtosecond extreme ultraviolet light pulses from high-order harmonic generation”, Rev. Sci. Instrum, 87, 043903, (2016). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Corder, P. Zhao, J. Bakalis, X. L. Li, M. Kershis, A. Muraca, M. G. White, and T. K. Allison, “Ultrafast extreme ultraviolet photoemission without space charge”, submitted to Arxiv. [Google Scholar]
- C. Corder, P. Zhao, X. L. Li, M. D. Kershis, M. G. White, and T. K. Allison, “Development of a tunable high repetition rate XUV source for time-resolved photoemission studies of ultrafast dynamics at surfaces”, Proceedings of SPIE, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Li, M. A. R. Reber, C. Corder, Y. Chen, P. Zhao, T. K. Allison, “High power ultrafast Ybfiber laser frequency combs using commercially available components and basic fiber tools”, Rev. Sci. Instrum, 87, 093114, (2016). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Frassetto, C. Cacho, C. A. Froud, I.C. Edmund Turcu, P. Villoresi, W. A. Bryan, E. Springate, L Poletto, “Single-grating monochromator for extreme-ultraviolet ultrashort pulses”, Opt. Express, 19, 19169, (2011). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Miaja-Avila, C. Lei, M. Aeschlimann, J. L. Gland, M. M. Murnane, H. C. Kapteyn, and G. Saathoff “Laser-Assisted Photoelectric Effect from Surfaces,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 113604, (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schonhense, K. Medjanik, H. Elmers, “Space-, Time- and Spin-Resolved Photoemission,” J. Electron. Spectrosc. Relat., 200, 94, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.