EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||New Methods in Spectroscopy|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- P. Tian, D. Keusters, Y. Suzaki, W.S. Warren, “Femtosecond Phase-Coherent Two-Dimensional Spectroscopy,” Science 300, 1553-1555 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Tekavec, G. A. Lott, A. H. Marcus, “Fluorescence-detected two-dimensional electronic coherence spectroscopy by acousto-optic phase modulation,” J. Chem. Phys. 127, 214307 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aeschlimann, et al. “Coherent Two-Dimensional Nanoscopy,” Science 333, 1723-1726 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. Nardin, T. M. Autry, K. L. Silverman, S. T. Cundiff, “Multidimensional coherent photocurrent spectroscopy of a semiconductor nanostructure,” Opt. Express 21, 28617-28627 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Delmonte, et al. “Coherent coupling of individual quantum dots measured with phase-referenced two-dimensional spectroscopy: Photon echo versus double quantum coherence,” Phy& Rev. B 96, 41124 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Martin, S. T. Cundiff, “Controlling Coherent Quantum Dot Interactions,” arXiv:1705. 04730[cond-mat] (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.