EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Methods in Spectroscopy|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- S. T. Cundiff, and S. Mukamel, “Optical multidimensional coherent spectroscopy”, Physics today 66, 44-49 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, L. and S. Mukamel, “Two-dimensional correlation spectroscopy of two-exciton resonances in semiconductor quantum wells,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 057402 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Coddington, N. Newbury, and W. Swann, “Dual Comb Spectroscopy,” Optica 3, 414-426 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lomsadze, and S.T. Cundiff. “Frequency combs enable rapid and high resolution multidimensional coherent sepctroscopy,” Science 357, 1389-1391 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lomsadze, and S.T. Cundiff. “Multi-heterodyne two dimensional coherent spectroscopy using frequency combs”, Scientific Reports 7, 14018 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lomsadze and S.T. Cundiff, “Frequency-Comb Based Double-Quantum Two-Dimensional Spectrum Identifies Collective Hyperfine Resonances in Atomic Vapor Induced by Dipole-Dipole Interactions,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 233401 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lomsadze, and S.T. Cundiff. “Frequency comb-based four-wave-mixing spectroscopy,” Opt. Lett. 42, 2346-2349 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.