EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Dynamics in Solids|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- K. Hoogeboom-Pot, J. Hernandez-Charpak, X. Gu, T. Frazer, E. Anderson, W. Chao, R. Falcone, R. Yang, M. Murnane, H. Kapteyn, and D. Nardi, “A new regime of nanoscale thermal transport: Collective diffusion increases dissipation efficiency,” PNAS 112, 4846(2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Thibault., M Dierolf, O Bunk, A Menzel, and F Pfeiffer, “Probe retrieval in ptychographic coherent diffractive imaging,” Ultramicroscopy, 109, 338 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Maiden and J. Rodenburg, “An improved ptychographical phase retrieval algorithm for diffractive imaging,” Ultramicroscopy 109 1256 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Porter, M. Tanksalvala, M. Gerrity, G. Miley, X. Zhang, C. Bevis, E. Shanblatt, R. Karl, M. Murnane, D. Adams, and H. Kapteyn, “General-purpose, wide field-of-view reflection imaging with a tabletop 13 nm light source,” Optica, 4, 1552 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gardner, M. Tanksalvala, E. Shanblatt, X. Zhang, B. Galloway, C. Porter, R. Karl, C. Bevis, D. Adams, H. Kapteyn, M. Murnane, and G. Mancini, “Subwavelength coherent imaging of periodic samples using a 13.5 nm tabletop high-harmonic light source,” Nat. Photonics, 11, 259 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.