EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dynamics in Solids|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- T. Elsaesser and H. J. Bakker ed., Ultrafast Hydrogen Bonding Dynamics and Proton Transfer Processes in the Condensed Phase (Springer, Netherland, 2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wöhlecke and L. Kovacs, Cr. Rev. Solid State Mater. Sci. 25, 1 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Kreuer, Annu. Rev. Mater. Res. 33, 333 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Spahr, L. Wen, M. Stavola, L. A. Boatner, L. C. Feldman, N. H. Tolk, and G. Lupke, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 075506 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. N. J. Persson and R. Ryberg, Phys. Rev. B 32, 3586 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Perry, R. Currat, H. Buhay, R. M. Migoni, W. G. Stirling, and J. D. Axe, Phys. Rev. B 39, 8666 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.